Saturday, March 17, 2012

Book Nook #11



Book Nooks
*Every weekend*
Founder: Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Hosting through April 2012: The True Book Addict (@truebookaddict)
Show us something pretty!



Commentary: One more living room. It looks almost as if one was outside: the large window lets in plenty of daylight, and the wooden furniture enhances the natural atmosphere. I love the modern, straight-lined design and the touch of antiquity added by the small table on the side. I love the pastel colours. Also, there is a lot of options where to sit or lie down with a book. 

Details: Location and artist unknown, not given in the original post. 
Source

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the wood ledge along the wall and that built in bookshelf wall. That is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for book shelves, because I don't have enough shelf space currently.

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love these 'book-nooks'! Makes me want to remodel. Oh, wait. You have to have scads of cash for that. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least we get the ideas for when we have enough cash to remodel. At least we can hope we get to do that someday.:)

      Delete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!