1. Tell everyone three random things about yourself:
- 1) I sometimes watch cycling races TV broadcasts to see some great places – right now the scenery – nature, cities, castles – on Tour de France is amazing.
- 2) Over the past few months I’ve become a little (okay, a lot) addicted to anything connected to The Vampire Diaries – watched the show, currently working through the books (so far read four), and of course love the music from the show.
- 3) I eat fish, but I don’t like seafood.
2. Is this your first readathon?
3. Do you have any specific goals for today? (# of books or pages to read?)
I want to read two books (or 500 pages).
4. Do you have any specific snacks, drinks, or books planned?
Snacks: I will have some chocolate-vanilla-strawberry ice-cream, and sin with some chocolate, though.
Drink: I usually drink water, nothing special in that department.
Book plans: I was saving Kresley Cole’s Wicked Deeds on a Winter’s Night for this event; otherwise I’ll grab what I feel in the mood for.
5. What hours do you plan on reading during?
I’m planning on reading during noon to midnight European Central Summer Time – CEST (that is 6. a.m. to 6. p.m. US EST, if my calculation is correct).