Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cat Diary (17): Spring Activities


This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into our lives.


Yay, spring is here! This means there is a lot of fun stuff to do, such as:

  • bird-watching: sparrows and crows mostly, but I occasionally spot a blackbird or some other interesting flying fellow. I could watch birds all day; they never get boring.
  • plant-growth control: Things are starting to grow outside again, and I take my time every day to inspect the progress. 
  • running around like crazy, because all the light and warmth makes me sooo happy: no explanation needed, right?
  • resting in the sun: after all that running a cat needs some beauty sleep.

What about you? Do you feel all livened up, or are you suffering of spring fatigue, like Pepca does on some days?

Hope you are jolly and full of energy!

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!