Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bloggiesta - I’m in!



It’s All about Books and There's a Book will be hosting Bloggiesta from March 30 – April 1. I try to catch up on things and improve and update my blog regularly, but there are some things I have been putting off, so I will take this opportunity to finally do them.

Bloggiesta is a great opportunity to learn new things, pick up some tricks, make new blogging friends, and improve the blogging experience overall. I was a Bloggiesta lurker last year, but now I am officialy joining in for the first time. I don’t know how much time I will be able to spend on it, but I am sure I will have fun.

If you want to participate, you can sign up HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Oooohh sounds fun! Thanks for posting, I'm gonna go sign up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you'll be joining us. I love your header by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!