Friday, January 01, 2016

2016 Reading

Keeping up with the principle from last year to keep hobbies just that: hobbies, I am not really challenging myself to anything, but this will be the place where I keep the records of my reading in 2016 together with rereads and things GR challenge doesn't record, like parts of volumes and such.

MY READING:

Books are listed in order of reading (with the level of strangeness, see my rating system); those reviewed are linked to their reviews and also listed under Book Reviews tab.
  1. The Hammer of the Scots (Plantagenet Saga #7) by Jean Plaidy - (3.5)
  2. The Follies of the King (Plantagenet Saga #8) by Jean Plaidy - (3.5)
  3. Blood Rose Angel by Liza Perrat (4)
  4. Captive Prince (The Captive Prince #1) by C. S. Pascat (4)
  5. Prince’s Gambit (The Captive Prince #2) by C. S. Pacat (5)
  6. Kings Rising (The Captive Prince #3) by C. S. Pacat (5)
  7. Green but for a Season (Captive Prince short stories #1) by C. S. Pacat (4)
  8. Love and Intrigue by Friedrich Schiller (3)
  9. The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer (4)
  10. Labyrinth of Stone by TA Moore (4)
  11. Ill-fated Rose by Liza Perrat (3)
  12. Beyond Shame (Beyond #1) by Kit Rocha (4)

Books I Read in 2015
Books I Read in 2014
Books I Read in 2013
Books I Read in 2012
Books I Read in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!