Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Bout of Books 15.0 Day 2 Challenge

BoB ButtonI'm participating in Bout of Books 15 and I really like today's challenge which is a bookish 'Would You Rather, hosted by Lori at Writing My Own Fairy Tale.

As it's too long to do it on twitter without me feeling spammy and the lack o G+ formatting options made me nope away from there, I'm doing it here after all. ;)

Here are the questions:

Would you rather:
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?

Preferably neither, but I could stomach dog-eared books much much more easily. 

Would you rather:
Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?

An author.

Would you rather:
Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?

I'd rather never be allowed into a book store again, since libraries are a greater source of reading material for those of who can't afford to buy every book we want to read anyway. 

Would you rather:
Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?

I'd rather have to pick one of my favourite couples to break up in their book, because I can still imagine that didn't happen. Well, I can imagine the not dying, too, so... imagination is everything. A character can die or a couple can break up in their book, but I can always 'write' and alternate ending in my head. ;)

Would you rather:
Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?

The Scarlet Letter, since it is much shorter than Twilight and would thus allow me more reading time for other, new-to-me books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!