Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seasonal Blog Makeover

This is just a short post to let you know I've been feeling spring-y today and decided to spring-ify my blog's looks a little.

As you can see I went for young-grass green and warm earthly tones. I love it, it reminds me of a smell of newly ploughed fields and dewy meadows in the morning.

What do you think about it?

Do you stick to one blog look or change it? What makes you change your blog look - season, tiredness of the same appearance or something else?

P.S. By the way, I have trouble writing these days, but I'm on a reading spree, so I'll eventually write a stack of reviews.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving it! Green=summer to me, and summer mean HOT which equates to no more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very refreshing and spring-y.

    I just changed my blog design too.

    http://www.workadayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is very nice. Good job.
    I change mine too on a semi-regular basis. Mostly because I get tired of it, og wordpress.com release a new theme that I like better than the one I have. Variation is the spice of life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @ Bookish Brunette: I'm not really a summer person but absence of cold and snow is good:)

    @ Sarah: Your blog is lovely, very flowery:)

    @ mostraum: I agree, variation rules:)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!