Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Books I Read In 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.

My top ten books I read in 2012 in random order (linked to my reviews with summaries):

  1. How Huge the Night by Heather and Lydia Munn
  2. Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
  3. The Crystal Skull by Manda Scott
  4. Fifty Shades Trilogy by E. L. James
  5. Deep Kiss of Winter ("Untouchable", Immortals After Dark #8) by Kresely Cole
  6. Debutante by Thomas Galvin
  7. My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
  8. The Collector by John Fowles
  9. A Kingdom of Dreams (Westmoreland #1) by Judith McNaught

6 comments:

  1. My Name is Memory is the only book I've read on this list! :) I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the Fifty trilogy also, loved the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! going to have to check some out!! I liked the Fifty Shades trilogy too, but I wasn't too thrilled with the end of the book.
    -Beth
    YA Vixens Top Ten Tues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, awesome list! I'm a new follower :D Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only book I've read on your list is Deep Kiss of Winter. I read both stories--Kresley Cole's was excellent but Gena Showalter's was really meh.

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!