Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Songs of the Season


AltSongsSeasonLG

Songs of the Season
Event production by Random Magic Tour
Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
December 10 – 25, 2012

Join us for a virtual round of carolling, with Songs of the Season, a fun and quirky music hop. Discover new and wonderful songs each day of the hop, handpicked by great bloggers and vloggers - plus lots of other cool things to browse.

Here's my selection for your enjoyment:

Title: White Christmas
Artist: Il Divo
Available at: Amazon | iTunes

Commentary: White Christmas is a classic and one of my favourite songs this time of year. The Il Divo rendition is heavenly, these guys truly have angelic voices.

You might also like:

virtual-advent-tour-05

December 1 – 24: bloggers sharing anything and everything to do with Advent and Christmas. My stop is tomorrow, on December 12. Schedule.

What is/are your favourite song(s) of the season? Please, feel free to share in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. I like White Christmas too. Growing up, my neighbor's would play Boney M's Feliz Navidad over and over. That song really represents Christmas in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think this is one of the most beautiful Christmas songs of all times.

      Delete
  2. I love Il Divo. I just picked up their Christmas CD at the library sale last week. Everything was 50 cents so that's all I paid for it. Score! Great pick!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their Christmas CD is amazing! Merry Christmas to you, too!

      Delete
  3. Love the song! At the moment I've got the hippo song stuck in my head.lol. Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Oh, the hippo song get stuck in your head easily. :)

      Delete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!