Monday, December 31, 2012

My Life According to the Books I Read in 2012


Instead of doing a long babbling post on how my year was, I am doing a personal, yet still book-ish, review of the year in the form of this fun meme, hosted by Christine at The happily ever after:

Describe yourself: Debutante by Thomas Galvin

How do you feel: Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

Describe where you currently live: A Trick of the Dark by B. R. Collins

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: A Kingdom of Dreams (Westmoreland #1) by Judith McNaught

Your favourite form of transportation: Moonsong (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #2) by L. J. Smith*

Your best friend is: Kindred Hearts by Rowan Speedwell

You and your friends are: Fast Women by Jennifer Crusie

What's the weather like: Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

What is life to you: The Distant Hours by Kate Morton

Favorite time of day: How Huge the Night by Heather and Lydia Munn

Your fear: Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate

What is the best advice you have to give: All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum

Thought for the day: My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares

How I would like to die: Awakened by a Kiss by Lila DiPasqua

My soul's present condition: Spirit of Lost Angels by Liza Perrat


fireworks_thumb

As this is it for me in 2012,
I wish you all a great and safe New Year's Eve
and
Happy New Year
in every aspect!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun meme! I hope you have a wonderful and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that kate Morton book - but I love her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool answers... Fast Women, huh? Love that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked up to this meme as well. I love your answers, Kingdom of Dreams sounds like a place I would want to go also and I hear Shiver is a good book! Fast Women? Lol...sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Great answers. I love your best advice.. isn't it so true, though?!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!