Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cat Diary (13): Playthings


This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into our lives.


November was a dull month – cloudy and foggy, nothing to do but sleep. But, a cat has to have some fun and exercise, which is when toys come in handy.

Now, I have some balls to chase: a colourful jingling ball, a mini orange basketball, and a soft yellow one, which is my favourite.

Wanna play? It's my jingling ball.

Then there is always the piece of string Pepca uses to tease me with, and I indulge her when I feel like it, so I chase after her and pretend I can’t snatch it from her. It’s hilarious. Let her run around!

However, the best playthings are those that aren’t intended to be played with, such as Pepca’s ballpoint pens and portable USB-devices (not that I get a chance to poke one of those often). 

Don’t be all work and no play! Still, play nicely, till next time,



1 comment:

  1. LOL this is a brilliant wee feature and what a pretty kitty!

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!