Friday, June 03, 2011

Book Blogger Hop, June 3 – 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books. It is a great way of discovering new blogs and meeting fellow book bloggers, talking about books and authors, and sharing our love for literature.

 Book Blogger Hop

This week’s question is: “Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

MY ANSWER:

My favourite post from last month was Songs from the Sea feature I did for Random Magic Tour: Pirates! I learned a lot about sea shanties while doing the research and had so much fun listening through all the many songs. I was also so happy that my readers found it fun and interesting. 

10 comments:

  1. Bopping by to wish you a happy weekend. I enjoyed your pirate posts, there's more to it than a bottle of rum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Just read your sea shanty post. Really interesting!
    My Anniversary Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WAS a totally cool post - I had almost no knowledge of sea shanties, so I really enjoyed reading that post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! I never really thought about pirate songs before. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower and likin' what I see. I'll try to be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your pirate post! New Follower, hope you have a great weekend.

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following your blog and was in love the moment I saw a cat picture. I'm a cat person, too!

    -Miss GOP

    www.thewritingapprentice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know much about sea shanties. I need to check out your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting post! You obviously put a lot of work and research into it, and I'm sure a lot of people - myself included - really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pirates, too.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Have a good week
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!