Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cat Diary (5)

This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into our lives.


I skipped a week again, didn’t I? Well, last week was uneventful and lazy. The summer is slowly coming in, though with storms, so I just relaxed a bit and had plenty of well-deserved rest.

This week hasn’t been so relaxing, however. I somehow got fleas. Grrrr! Hate fleas. Those nasty parasites! Pepca takes care of giving me anti-fleas drops regularly, but it still happens once or twice a year. So, she had to give me a bath.

I felt just like this poor fellow (my sympathies, buddy):

funny pictures - I mean...really!
 Pepca found this over at Yvonne from Socrates’ Book Review Blog who found the picture here.

Okay, being more of a mild behaviour, I probably didn’t have that killer look. I did meow a lot, of course. Imagine yourself getting soaked through five layers of winter clothing, than shampooed, and rubbed, and then soaked again. That is how a cat feels when having a bath!

I think I should get a special prize for the best cat behaviour when bathing, because I did not scratch Pepca even once.

And a special cat Oscar for patience goes to:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!