Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cat Diary (4)


This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into our lives.


I have spent an awful lot of nice summer-like days outside this week and loved it. I heard Pepca complaining about the lack of rain and soil being as dry as a bone, but it doesn’t bother me. 

Now, my achievement of this week. Well, the achievement. Pepca, my maid, keeps the palace mostly well cleaned, but I sometimes feel she should do some extra cleaning. And there just isn’t better way to do convince Pepca to clean than making a really big mess.

How do I make a mess, you wonder? There is more than one way, but the best results come from wetting my paws in my water bowl, spilling as much water as possible while at it, then taking a few jumps in and out my toilet, perhaps even throwing some toilet sand out on the floor and there it is: a big mess.

That took a good half an hour for Pepca to clean. With a double affect, too: not only the hallway floor was washed spotless, but I had such entertaining time watching her working. Side effect: she insisted to wash my paws, too. But, hey, it was totally worth it.

Until next time, find yourself some entertainment and enjoy,


1 comment:

  1. Great post Her Majesty! I hope Pepca is keeping things clean for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!