Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
I missed this prompt in August, so I decided to choose it for today's Top Ten Tuesday Rewind topic. I tried to pick the 10 best posts/reviews that I wish every potential reader of my blog would see to get the best picture of who I am.
- About Me page is a good place to start. I'm a very private person, but i do try to share some things to let you get to know me better.
- Cat Diary can be your next stop. My cat is a big part of my life and I share some things that are going on in my life there, hopefully in a funny manner.
- I watch way to much TV and/or films so the Film/TV page might give you a further insight in my tastes. (Also, if you really want to see what I'm obsessing about these days, feel free to visit my Tumblr, where I also occasionally post my philosophical ramblings or rants.)
- My view on the kind of writing I find acceptable and enjoyable is expressed in What Makes a Poorly Written Book?
- If you want to know where I stand when it comes to Fantasy vs. Realism, my answer in the last part of the post.
- Books and Moods tells you all about what kind of books suit me when I'm in a certain mood.
- I answered some questions about me in this tag.
- More or less seriously, this LOTR read-along post reflects some of my values/ways of thinking, and especially reveals my love of The Lord of the Rings (which is, as many of you probably already know, my favourite book)
- This post tells all about my opinion on tolerance and everybody's right to read/like whatever they want.
- Now, i could link some of my reviews, but I find it hard to choose, although you are welcome to visit my Reviews by Rating or Reviews by Author pages and click on some links if you are interested.