This year is already a few days old and it is time to share with you my goals as far as reading and blogging in 2012 is concerned.
As last year, I am not joining any challenges, except for the Goodreads challenge. My goal is to read 50 books, not counting rereads and books not written and/or translated in(to) English. You can see the books I read on 2012 Challenge tab.
I am planning to do a few rereads of my favorite books.
Also, I am joining a reading project at my library which is promoting reading Slovene books and is running through April, so that will be five more books.
I will continue pretty much in the same way for now. So, you can expect:
- hopefully 1-2 book reviews a week
- Fridays are reserved for film reviews, I have quite a few already written, so January is covered, but then I will see. Maybe I will make it a regular Friday (or every second Friday) feature.
- Cat Diary will continue on Sundays, not every Sunday (you've noticed that didn't work, I suppose), but at least once a month.
- I will occasionally join memes, such as Teaser Tuesday, Top Ten Tuesday, Follow Friday,...
- And as always, there might be some tours, events and occasional posts on whatever book- or blog-related gets on my mind.
Of course, if I think of something else, you will be the first to know.
NOVELTIES & WAYS TO FIND ME
I made some improvements to my blog - nothing big, but it might be useful, so here I am letting you know about it. Also, I have to brag a little with the accomplishment. It might not be a big thing for you, but I needed a few days of stubbornness to figure out the technicalities.
All right, adding the search box was easy and I hope it helps in case you need to find something on my blog.
The second thing took me a few days to figure out, but I did it:
It is high time to give you some more options of following my blog, so here they are. I added a collection of buttons just below the GFC gadget in the left sidebar, so you can subscribe to my updates in a reader or via email or follow me on Twitter or Goodreads, and there is also my contact email address. I just wanted to let you know, in case you find it more useful then the GFC alone.
So, what do you think of all of the above? Have you been missing something in my blog? Is there any content (reviews, memes,...) you wish more or less of it? Do you find my blog orderly or is it too cluttered? Is there anything you think I could improve?
You are welcome to express your thoughts and suggestions in the comments and I will try to make this blog better if I can, although it might take awhile.