Friday, October 07, 2011

Follow Friday #4


Personal updates:

I've been so busy lately that I haven't participated in Friday memes for a while. But this question seems fun, so I decided to join the fun at the last moment. Also, as with other posts, it may take a while for me to visit/comment back, but I will definitely do that.

***

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


 

Today’s question is: If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

MY ANSWER:

I answered a similar question in a book-related questionnaire not so long ago, and I am sticking to the same answer, although there are a lot of wonderful characters to swap places with. However, I'd most like to be Galadriel from The Lord of the Rings, because she is wise, gentle, just, and she resists evil even though she has been through a lot. And she used to/returns to live in the Uttermost West. 

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't get into this series but it sounds like many good reasons to want to switch with that character!

    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised more people haven't chosen someone from The Lord of the Rings actually. Great pick.

    I'm a new follower. Would love a a return follow. My post: The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful series! I have to agree with you!
    New follower!
    My FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jmping though hi follow me please I love your wesite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I am a New Follower a new participant for Follow Friday! Galadriel is a great choice! I chose some characters who are generally book lovers;))

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!