Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Life According to the Books I Read in 2019

I've set a new record and read 115 books this year!

That offers a lot of options to fill out my-year-in-books-I-read end-of-year wrap up meme, created by Christine at The happily ever after, but it was still hard to find sensible answers. 

Describe yourself: Only Human by Sylvain Neuvel

How do you feel: Broken by Nicola Haken

Describe where you currently live: Beyond Control by Kit Rocha

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole

Your favourite form of transportation: Master Class Linnea May

Your best friend is: For Real by Alexis Hall

You and your friends are: Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig

What's the weather like: Arctic Sun by Annabeth Albert

What is life to you: Overture by Skye Warren

Favourite time of day: Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

Your fear:  Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

What is the best advice you have to give: Love, in English by Karina Halle

Thought for the day: Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney

How I would like to die: Flash by Kit Rocha

My soul's present condition: Crossroads by Riley Hart

Have a great New Year's Eve and I wish you all a happy New Year, reading and otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!