Thursday, December 05, 2019

I'm Still Alive

... and I'm still reading, too. Actually, I'll set a new record this year.

However, I don't know what to do with this blog. Hence, the nearly year-long hiatus.

I don't want to abandon it, but even just posting this reminds me of why I'd been struggling lately over the last few years and then vanished into this hiatus - all the signing out and in already takes s much energy. Not to mention other hurdles.

Blogger really isn't user-friendly. Or I've been spoiled by other platforms (*cough* tumblr *cough* - although that comes with its own set of problems). That and perhaps I burden myself with too high standards of what sort of posts both content- and format-wise I want to make. Maybe I should lower those.

I am thinking of maybe setting up automatic cross-posting from GR - or at least try it to see if it works satisfactorily. And/or doing monthly (or some such) recaps of my reading and watching exploits. I will have to mull it over some more and then decide.

But, first thing first, it is my favourite time of the year and that means Virtual Advent Tour! I will have two stops here on the 9th and the 16th, but do check out everyone else's stops as well, because people always share interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!