Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (22): Wood Angel


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


MY TEASERS:


"She gave Kate's arm a quick squeeze, and the blue scarf that hid the spell-braids a significant glance. But then two little boys herding geese started to jeer the Roamers and toss rocks at the horses, and in the hubbub the two girls got pulled apart.."

Wood Angel by Erin Bow, p. 92

 

I just finished this one and I liked it. I'll post my review tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, intriguing....thanks for sharing! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh...something tells me thats not good. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-april-30-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering what is going on... seems like a lot and yet so vague.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about this book, but it's intriguing to say the least.

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!