Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
I started blogging in July 2010. Here are my favourite books I've read since then (in random order, linked to my reviews):
- Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
- Labyrinth (Languedoc Trilogy #1) by Kate Mosse
Sepulchre (Languedoc Trilogy #2) by Kate Mosse
The Winter Ghosts by Kate Mosse
- The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles #2) by Anne Rice
The Queen of the Damned (The Vampire Chronicles #3) by Anne Rice
- The Crystal Skull by Manda Scott
- Random Magic by Sasha Soren
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Shadow Souls (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #2) by L. J. Smith
- Fifty Shades Trilogy by E. L. James
- No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark #3) by Kresley Cole
Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark #5) by Kresley Cole
I know, that's more than ten books, but I really can't choose between neither Kate Mosse's, Cole's, or Rice's books.
I would like to point out that I distinguish between my favourite books and the best books I've read. I love both my favourite books and those I consider the best I've read. Although the two kinds mostly coincide, there are some exceptional books I've read which I cannot, in spite of their quality and greatness, consider my favourite books due to either the themes they deal with or other elements, take for instance Fatherland by Robert Harris or Suite Française by Irène Némirovsky.
What are your favourite books you've read since you've started blogging? Do you share any of mine?