I'm honoured to have been tagged by Jenese from Readers Confession with the Liebster Award. Thank you, Jenese!
So, even though I'm still on (reviewing) hiatus (update on that later this week), you know I can't resist a good set of questions that needs to be answered..
Accepting the award requires the recipient to :
1. 11 facts about me:
- I can't stand heat.
- I'm not an early riser (except when I have to be).
- I love chocolate (doesn't everyone?).
- My favourite colours are blue and green.
- Being in touch with trends is not one of my strong points.
- I daydream a lot.
- I'm an only child.
- I talk to myself (a habit developed due to fact #7).
- Remembering people's names takes me a long time.
- I'm a cat person (no, really?:) ).
- I cannot think of one more fact.
2. Answers to Jenese's questions:
3. My questions:
I'm cheating a little and posting the questions I wrote for another tag in the spring which no one answered, so why not use them again and save myself some time and energy.
4. People I'm tagging:
I'm going to cheat at this point, too, and not tag anyone. Liebster Award is meant for blogs with less than 200 followers. I really don't have time to go around checking the followers count. Also, there are so many wonderful blogs out there I don't want to do injustice to any of them by not selecting them.
However, if you like tags and would like to do this yourself, feel free to do so. I know it kind of reduces the meaning of an award, but so what – if you put your time and energy in it, you deserve it anyway.
And thanks again for tagging me with this award, Jenese!