Information (copied from Bout of Books):
· Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon, run from 12:01am on Monday, May 14th through 11:59 pm Sunday, May 21st in whatever time zone you are in.
· Bout of Books is low pressure, meaning participants are only asked to push themselves to read more than they normally would during any given week. There is no competition between readers.
· How much time a reader wants, and can commit, to read, tweet, or network with fellow bloggers is left to individual preference. All challenges and giveaways are optional.
· Networking with fellow bloggers is actively encouraged, though never required. Co-hosts are there to facilitate blog hopping and interaction between participants.
· Use Twitter to post updates throughout the read-a-thon. Everyone will be tweeting with the #boutofbooks hashtag.
So, is anyone going to participate? I know I am. I can’t wait! You can learn more about it and sign up HERE.