Sunday, February 05, 2012

Cat Diary (15): Inspiration


This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into our lives.


Were you wondering why there hasn't been a cat diary post for ages? It's because that maid of mine (you might know her as Pepca) wasn't inspired to write as nothing special was happening. Oh, please. I'm offended, of course. How could she not be inspired what to write when I'm trying so hard on daily basis?

For example, she could mention how helpful I was with monitoring her decorating the place for the holidays (and putting the decorations away afterwards).

Then, there was a period of time, just at the beginning of January, when all you could see outside was fog. It was pretty boring, I must say. It came so far I even gave some attention to alpine skiing broadcasts on TV.


Also, I found myself a new, peaceful sleeping spot on the bottom shelf of the hallway wardrobe (it has a sliding door which I can open by myself). It's not really my fault that Pepca thought she had to move her shoes from that shelf onto another. For my sake, she could leave the shoes right where they were, I felt very comfortable lying on top of them.

And finally, if nothing else, she could mention I am a hundred percent successful at keeping my New Year's resolution, which was to make Pepca laugh at least once a day.

I think that is plenty of inspiration to write about, don't you? Phew!

Wishing you lots and lots of inspiration, till next time, 


2 comments:

  1. I love how her majesty is watching TV. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) Especially, since she usually ignores the TV.

      Delete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!