Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #14



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

MY TEASERS: 



"'Life is the death of all of us, sir,' Tristan said, and dropped into the chair in front of the desk, lounging carelessly. His father's eyes narrowed at him, but he did not address the issue.
"
 
Kindred Hearts 
by Rowan Speedwell, p. 10





14 comments:

  1. Thx for stepping by my blog and sharing your teaser! If you want to check out some other memes, have a look here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true statement ... sounds like a good book! I might have to add this one to by TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser. Very true! Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Made me laugh. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds pretty good! :D
    Thanks for sharing!

    See My Teaser Tuesday Here

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Come Check Out My - 250 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I can really relate. After a too-long workout, I often feel like life is the death of me.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the teaser and the cover, as well! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm.... interesting statement. It's paradoxical but makes sense in its own way.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so true! Great teaser :)
    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting teaser ;D Seems like a great book :) Hope you're enjoying it ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, there's definite truth in that statement! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog - sorry for the delay in returning the comment :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!