Monday, February 28, 2011

Where’s the Fellowship?

This is a follow-up on LOTR Read-Along and contains SPOILERS. So, where's the Fellowship?

Right, here we are outside the Moria gates.


Oooops! One fellow missing.


Lots and lots of tears falling.


Orcs on our heels.


And the Fellowship is … stuck.

I’d planned to go a bit slower since I’d been way ahead of schedule reading almost through the Fellowship of the Ring in January. But how much did I read? Nothing. Not one page. Mission more than accomplished. 
I’d also planned to read the translation alongside the English version. Did I? Of course not.

Fortunately, I can get to Rauros in less then two hours, so unless there is a major orc, pardon, work attack, I’ll be there by the end of March.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, I love the summary with pictures. That's a cute idea! I hope March gives you more time to read what you have in mind to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this summary. Poor Gandalf. I'm a little behind myself in my reading so I'm hoping I am able to get done by March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol nice photo-recap. :D No worries, you'll catch up.

    Here's my Feb post: http://bahnree.blogspot.com/2011/02/fellowship-of-ring-read-long-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, love the orc attack, Iam also having one!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!