Getting to Know You is a feature, started by Jenni Elyse who wants to get to know fellow bloggers.
Last week’s topic of Getting to Know You was Favourite Animals, but I was too sick to sit in front of computer to share my favourite animals with you, so I decided to combine the two posts.
- cats (naturally)
- rabbits (we used to have them when I was little)
- budgies (I used to have one when I was little, too)
- pheasants (there used to be a lot of pheasants where I lived before)
- deer (same about deer, they used to come right to the house)
Now, to this week’s topic, which is Favourite TV Shows. And you all know how much I love watching TV beside reading. So here they are:
The currently on air or just finished:
- Agents of Shield
- Agent Carter (which I really hope they decide to make another season, or more, of)
- Downton Abbey
- The Originals
- Saving Hope
Then there are also:
- Constantine (which I don’t know whether it was/will be renewed)
- Game of Thrones (season 5 starting soon)
- White Collar (season 6 and the final one wrapped up in December)
- Revolution (cancelled after season 2)
- TVD (still going on but I stopped watching, the first 3 seasons definitely count as one of my favourite shows, though)
- The Returned (US, just started) and the French original it’s based on, Les Revenants
- The Last Ship (a summer show, will have season 2 this summer)
And I could go on, but I had better stop, because you got the idea. I watch a lot of TV shows, the above mentioned are just some of my favourite ones.
What are your favourite animals and, to stay on track, TV shows?