Friday, January 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop, January 28 – 31, 2011

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books. It is a great way of discovering new blogs and meeting fellow book bloggers, talking about books and authors and sharing our love for literature.

 Book Blogger Hop

This week’s question is “What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?”

MY ANSWER:

I'm sure many great books will be published this year, although I have no idea which. The one exception I do know about and I'm really looking forward to is Jean M. Auel’s The Land of the Painted Caves. This is the sixth book in Earth’s Children series, which I love, so I am interested in what happens next, although I read there is a lot of repetition and not much happening. But, I like Auel’s style and her broad knowledge of the prehistoric era, so I’m very excited about this book.  

7 comments:

  1. Just stopping by throught the hop. I love your background picture!

    http://jacobsbeloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the hop. I'm a new follower. I love your cat picture. :D Is it your cat?

    I've never heard of Earth’s Children. Is it a supernatural series?

    Ella Bella
    http://ellabellareviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Hope you have a great weekend! Come and link your Favourite Author reviews on this week's Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following. Returning the favour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never read Jean Auel's books. It's a little intimidating to think about beginning that series - real chunksters. LOL

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this series I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heey
    Thanks for stopping by ar my blog!! I'm a new follower!! One of my friends is a really big fan of the Earth's Children-series so maybe I should check them out!!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    Juli

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!