Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Bloggiesta 2014 Sign-Up and To-Do List


What the title says. Want to learn more about Bloggiesta and join in?

I wasn’t sure whether to join in at all, since I’m sick again, but then, my blog does need some maintenance:

  • write that one review I’ve been trying to for the last two days,
  • backup blog and template,
  • change the background (& theme details) to something more spring-like
  • see the challenges if there is something I should/could do, if not now, then in the future
  • do some maintenance and updating on something else, which I like to keep private and separate but it sort of belongs to the blogging area.

Things I would like to do, but I know I won’t because they are either not that urgent and/or I know I won't be able to do it because of the current state of my health:

  • twitter chats (probably won’t muster the strength for any of those, although, who knows, maybe I will)
  • create one or more drop-down menus (not really necessary at this point since my current blog layout has enough space in pages tabs)
  • crosspost old reviews to Goodreads and Booklikes (my reviews from the last two years or so are all crossposted; most of the older ones, however, are not and it’s unlikely ever to happen, but maybe some day.)

There you go, my goals and not-goals. What are yours?


  1. Thanks for reminding me to add "back up blog" to my list. Good luck on your list! Happy Bloggiesta!!

    1. Yep, backing up is important. Thank you! :)


Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...