Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.


Wow, I haven’t done a Top Ten Tuesday post in years!

But since this has been a good reading year for me and I actually have a variety of books to pick from, here are my top ten books I read in 2017 (in random order):

  1. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
  2. All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
  3. Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh – or really, the entire Guild Hunter series
  4. Beyond Jealousy (Beyond #4) by Kit Rocha – or, again, the entire Beyond series
  5. Ashwin (Gideon's Riders #1) by Kit Rocha
  6. Call Me by Your Name by  AndrĂ© Aciman
  7. Sweet Ruin (IAD #16) by Kresley Cole
  8. Sleeping Giants (Themis Files #1) by Sylvain Neuvel
  9. The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien by J.R.R. Tolkien
  10. The Book by Jessica Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!