Friday, February 13, 2015

Getting to Know You: Favourite Bands

gettingtoknowyou pepca

Getting to Know You is a new feature, started by Jenni Elyse who wants to get to know fellow bloggers. This week’s topic of Getting to Know You is Favourite Bands.

I love music, but I’m terrible at knowing who sings what because I either listen to it on the radio or what I randomly come across on the internet, and I fail to remember the artist. So, I guess those I do know the names of must be my favourite. ;)

Here are a few of them (some new-ish, some less so) whose music I really enjoy, in random order:

  • Imagine Dragons
  • Snow Patrol
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • Bryan Adams
  • Il Divo
  • Eros Ramazzotti
  • Enrique Iglesias
  • Plavi Orkestar

What are your favourite bands? I always like discovering new awesome music, so do tell. And go over to Jenni’s blog and share it with everyone if you want.

4 comments:

  1. I do enjoy listening to a lot of random music as well which then leaves me frantically trying to remember some of the lyrics to type into Google in order to find the song again xD I love Imagine Dragons although I discovered them after they became a hype! This sounds like a fun meme, I might have to join in some time!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love Bryan Adams too and Snow Patrol. I don't know the others by name, but I may know their music. Thanks for participating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some new bands for me to look up! I'll let you know if I fall in love with any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great artists! I especially love Ingrid Michaelson. Her songs, lyrics, and her voice are all so raw and honest!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!