I wasn’t sure whether to join in at all, since I’m sick again, but then, my blog does need some maintenance:
write that one review I’ve been trying to for the last two days,DONE! backup blog and template,DONE! change the background (& theme details) to something more spring-likeDONE! see the challenges if there is something I should/could do, if not now, then in the futureDONE! (G+, About Me, FTC) do some maintenance and updating on something else, which I like to keep private and separate but it sort of belongs to the blogging area.DONE! (I made some icons, changed theme, updated archive, but still need to update/revamp the master list. I know you don’t know what I’m talking about, but I feel good about how much I’ve done.)
Extra things I’ve done:
- removed my tumblr button – I felt like there is no point in having my tumblr linked here, since I rarely post anything bookish there.
- Updated my blog footer, copyright etc.
- Updated my G+ profile, joined G+ boggiesta community
- Changed my Booklikes theme
- caught the 2nd half of the Friday twitter chat, although I was mostly lurking, but I learned a few things.
- Updated all my pages (except Cat Diary, which didn’t need an update)
Things to do/remember for the future:
- Put the FTC disclaimer on the top of my ‘for review books’ reviews (I have so far been putting it at the bottom, same font as the post with the world ‘Disclaimer’ bolded.)
- Take a creative photo of myself on a good day and put it on my About Me page
All in all, I can say this was a successful bloggiesta for me. How about for you?