Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Desperately Wanting Wednesday: Series I Need to Finish


Desperatly Wanting Wednesday, hosted by Parajunkee's View

Desperately Wanting Wednesday is a feature hosted by Parajunkee not only for releases that you're waiting on, it’s also for already released novels that you just haven’t purchased yet, or gotten to.

I've just come across this today, and I thought how cool it is. I had to join in and share with you the series I desperately need to finish. I rarely manage to read a book right after is is released, so I'm usual behind the rest of the world. This is even more so with the series, because I either have to wait for the books to get them from the library or buy them. In the latter case I almost always buy book after book and not the entire series at once, because I don't want to waste my money if I happen to start hating the series somewhere in the middle, and, secondly, because I have to be careful with money in any case. 

So, here are the series I really, really want to finish: 

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (from book #2 on)

Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole (from book #6 on)

Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris (from book #9 on)

Languedoc Trilogy by Kate Mosse (book #3)

The Magdalene Line Trilogy by Kathleen McGowan (book #3)

What are the series YOU desperately need to finish?

6 comments:

  1. I'm always behind, or in a series mix up, reading #6 first or something odd like that. XOX for participating Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo fun :-) I have a bunch of series that I want to finish - the Thursday Next Series, the A Song of Ice and Fire Series, I want to finish re-reading the Outlander series again... My main problem is usually just having the time to do it all in. Someday, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, time is always the issue. I really want to start A Song of Ice and Fire, too, but can't get to it. Well, as you say, hopefully someday I will. :)

      Delete
  3. There are so many series that I've started and haven't finished for one reason or another! Although I haven't read any books in the series you've listed. I think with so many great books out these days it's difficult for us all to keep up. But it's good fun trying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's hard to keep up with so may books, especially because lately there almost every book is a part of series.

      Delete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!