Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Life According to the Books I Read in 2011


Instead of doing a long babbling post on how my year was, I am doing a personal, yet still book-ish, review of the year in the form of this fun meme, hosted by Christine at The happily ever after:

Describe yourself:
Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon 

How do you feel:
Surviving with Wolves by Misha Defonseca

Describe where you currently live:

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

Your favourite form of transportation:
Flight of the Falcon  by Susan Geason*

Your best friend is:
The Expected One (Magdalene Line Trilogy #1) by Kathleen McGowan

You and your friends are:
Random Magic by Sasha Soren

What's the weather like:
Lament (Books of Faerie #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

What is life to you:
The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries #2) by L. J. Smith

Favorite time of day:
Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #1) by L. J. Smith

Your fear:
Persuasion by Jane Austen

What is the best advice you have to give:
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot

Thought for the day:
It Must Be Love by Rachel Gibson

How I would like to die:
The Luxe (Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen

My soul's present condition:
Ballad (Books of Faerie #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

*I read this book this week, but haven't reviewed it yet, hence no link.

Above all, however, I will remember this year as the year of


- this year I fell in love with the show, the music and the books.

Overall, it has been a great reading year.


That's it for 2011 from me. I hope you have had a great year, reading- and otherwise.  

and I wish you have a

Happy New Year 

in every aspect!


10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great list of books. I've read a couple, I'll have to check out the Meg Cabot book. Have a wonderful New Year.

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-life-according-to-books-i-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a visit, I loved your answers! You would like to die the Luxe? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I love your answer for "Describe where you live." LOL! I wish I'd read that book, it suits me too. *g*

    Wonderful answers all around.

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! Some of them had me LOLing!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of your books but they cedrtainly made for interesting answers to the prompts. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh the luxe, yes that would be a good way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice answers, and really different, and very creative.

    Have a Happy 2012 Reading year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was great! :) Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers! I'll meet you at The Forgotten Garden then. I guess we'll have some of that tea they were always brewing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pepca! Thanks so much for playing along and linking up! This meme has been so much fun! :)

    Great answers! I particularly like 'Lament' for what the weather's like. I usually don't mind winter, but right now I'm lamenting it isn't summer. I can also relate to where you live 'Surviving with Wolves'. It can feel like that around here at dinner time... ;)

    Happy reading in 2012!

    p.s. What a gorgeous header graphic!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!